• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Racheski

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It's because reduced noise not separation. So no.
Sometimes sarcasm doesn't come through very well over the internet.:confused: Although I was half serious about the RGB version.

bahamot

To change the gain 4 resistors in total needs to be changed. Four 100R 1206 0.1% (two per channel) should be changed to 374R 1206 0.1%. The ones from output to feedback not the ones to the ground.
And obviously void the warranty right?

half_dog

I don't know but it seems people are a little frenetic with RGB these last years. Only my keyboard has RGB (we used to call it backlit :v) but for functional reasons (I use my pc with low room lighting). About separation, is it that bad (mine L30 hasn't arrived yet)? It's crosstalk is lower than Atom's and I have no problem with this one related to separation...

JohnYang1997

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Audio Company
And obviously void the warranty right?
I think so. Not very sure about whether the obligation in US applies to import goods or not. And in the end unless you sue the company it's up to them.

Reactions: eel

ShoKz

Is there anyone who ordered L30+E30 from audiophonics?
Ordered mine on 31/07 and the units didnt even shiped. I know they have the 15-25 day upon order on their website but that window gap expired few days ago. I email them on monday to know whats the situation on my order but still no response.
Anyone on the same situation? Starting to be anoyed with this

Markee

Is there anyone who ordered L30+E30 from audiophonics?
Ordered mine on 31/07 and the units didnt even shiped. I know they have the 15-25 day upon order on their website but that window gap expired few days ago. I email them on monday to know whats the situation on my order but still no response.
Anyone on the same situation? Starting to be anoyed with this
I'm planning to order the same combo from there. I've asked them about when will be the L30 available and they told me, the expected date is the end of the month.

ShoKz

I'm planning to order the same combo from there. I've asked them about when will be the L30 available and they told me, the expected date is the end of the month.
Nice. At least you got some feedback. Maybe you should order only when you see stock is avaiable on their website.

Markee

Nice. At least you got some feedback. Maybe you should order only when you see stock is avaiable on their website.
I've asked them about another topic before and they replied fast that time too. Yes I will order when they have in stock.

frankh

Sometimes sarcasm doesn't come through very well over the internet.:confused: Although I was half serious about the RGB version.
Well I guess your sarcasm came out of the wrong gap of your body, which I presume is definitely not your mouth :p

sherm137

Anyone know where the L30 is being sold right now? I checked Amazon, but it doesn't ship until October.

dpippel

Anyone know where the L30 is being sold right now? I checked Amazon, but it doesn't ship until October.

The L30 is still having some serious supply chain issues. I ordered a E30/L30 pair from Apos Audio on August 7th, and the ship date was listed as August 10th when the order was placed. That date slipped to August 26th, and now it's slipped AGAIN to August 29th. I'm in the U.S., and my order is shipping to me directly from the Apos "fulfillment center" in Shenzhen, China.

sherm137

The L30 is still having some serious supply chain issues. I ordered a E30/L30 pair from Apos Audio on August 7th, and the ship date was listed as August 10th when the order was placed. That date slipped to August 26th, and now it's slipped AGAIN to August 29th. I'm in the U.S., and my order is shipping to me directly from the Apos "fulfillment center" in Shenzhen, China.

Bummer. Guess I will just have to wait.

Racheski

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
They gave yours to DMS.

3125b

Major Contributor
Either Topping has very limited production capacities, or they are flying off the shelves.
It would be interesting to see sales numbers for different manufacturers offerings in comparison.

Racheski

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Well I guess your sarcasm came out of the wrong gap of your body, which I presume is definitely not your mouth :p
The same orifice as your listening impressions. You cannot reasonably expect to come to this site, claim that you heard a wider soundstage between 2 sonically transparent amps (Atom & L30), and not have someone call bs. The phenomenon of "soundstage" is one that exists in our imagination, with the most important factors being the headphones and mastering of the recording.

highpurityusbcable

After contemplating a lot about my needs I decided that I am not ready to buy balanced cables in bulk to convert my gear and ordered L30 from China. Hoping for a good unit. My future plan is to use it with 9038D if it will have line-out (Home DAC mode?). It will be possible if I understood correctly (I hope I did). All I need is clarity, nothing else. Waiting mode activated.

Top Bottom