• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

WolfX-700

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
@WolfX-700 Gimme the good news :D:D

This is a prototype, but the completion is very good.

I did not get the authorization to publish detailed results.

But let it go;) 32R 750mw:

L30.jpg

Human Bass

Hey @JohnYang1997, be nice to us all and allow Wolf to publish the data of the prototype, pleeeease.

The first result graph looks incredibly good.

Veri

Master Contributor
Hey @JohnYang1997, be nice to us all and allow Wolf to publish the data of the prototype, pleeeease.

The first result graph looks incredibly good.
If there are any issues Wolf first discusses with manufacturer since they are sending non-final prototype after all. Wouldn't make sense to publish that.
You are really doing good work though @WolfX-700 thanks for being so helpful reviewing these prototypes :D

OP
WoodyLuvr

WoodyLuvr

Concur with @Veri we must all remain patient, albeit most difficult that certainly is :D!

Last edited:

JohnYang1997

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Audio Company
It's not me that don't want to give permission first of all. It's complying to the whole plan.
Then the unit is really close to the final unit. Only a couple of cosmetic detail differences(not overall appearance or design) and that's it. Same power supply will be used, same board except for the LED for indication will be used, same power outputs, same performance.
As Wolf has said it, 33Ohm(32ohm) power is 2.2W(2.3W) both channel driven. It goes to 2.4W with single channel driven. 16ohm power is 2.8W both channel driven and 3.9W single channel driven. Ok I let it out. (All power numbers are with distortion less than 0.001%)
More to come.

odyo

Those numbers are ridiculously good lol. 0.0000xx% and 12xdb lol. Volume knob huge. I'm more curious about the silver case.

Is measurements good for sensitive headphones as well ? SP200 measurements were relatively bad. How is this for like 25 ohm very sensitive Hifiman Ananda ?

JohnYang1997

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Audio Company
Those numbers are ridiculously good lol. 0.0000xx% and 12xdb lol. Volume knob huge. I'm more curious about the silver case.

Is measurements good for sensitive headphones as well ? SP200 measurements were relatively bad. How is this for like 25 ohm very sensitive Hifiman Ananda ?
Noise is only 0.25uV.

Top Bottom