• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). There are daily reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping E70 Stereo DAC Review

Rate this DAC:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 8 2.7%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 35 11.7%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 249 83.3%

• Total voters

Adaboy4z

Currently on Apos $296 shipped. Received an email this am.

Sokel

Major Contributor
It's a shame that @staticV3 couldn't balance his post by saying what incredible value for money Chinese audio is providing us with.
I sometimes wonder reading some friends here have 3-4-5 DAC;s and HPA's,some more than that.The total of these doesn't seem like VFM to me,the opposite.
VFM is a device able to meet your needs,rely on it for years and is trouble free with rock solid performance at a reasonable price.
Constant upgrading to get 2db inaudible SINAD blows VMF away and makes the devices disposable as their second hand value drops like a rock.

tonycollinet

Major Contributor
I sometimes wonder reading some friends here have 3-4-5 DAC;s and HPA's,some more than that.The total of these doesn't seem like VFM to me,the opposite.
VFM is a device able to meet your needs,rely on it for years and is trouble free with rock solid performance at a reasonable price.
Constant upgrading to get 2db inaudible SINAD blows VMF away and makes the devices disposable as their second hand value drops like a rock.
Agreed - buy (and pay for) the features you need in a DAC - and then forget about it.

For the price of several cheap dacs you could get something well built that will be equally audibly perfect, but you'll have confidence in it lasting a lifetime.

Trell

Major Contributor
Agreed - buy (and pay for) the features you need in a DAC - and then forget about it.

For the price of several cheap dacs you could get something well built that will be equally audibly perfect, but you'll have confidence in it lasting a lifetime.
Every where I look there is a DAC, including my remotes. :mad:

Not really, but at least an ADC.

Matias

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
E70 Velvet announced on their Facebook, I suppose it uses top AKM DAC chip.

e70v.jpg

GPJ

Forum Donor
LOL

What's next ..... E70 SANDPAPER

GPJ

Forum Donor
Topping could do it even better IMO

E70 "Corduroy"

Quotation marks necessary for emphasis .......

Adaboy4z

" Another one" DJ Khalid

Gradius

Addicted to Fun and Learning
"TOPPING will announce a brand-new E70 tomorrow, called E70 VELVET! It has flagship configuration, which features ultra-low noise, and could be another excellent partner of L70!"

Uses: AK4499EX+AK4191EQ

Photo attached...

Price: ~$399

Attachments

• 9.JPEG
    9.JPEG
    150.8 KB · Views: 66

Boerd

"TOPPING will announce a brand-new E70 tomorrow, called E70 VELVET! It has flagship configuration, which features ultra-low noise, and could be another excellent partner of L70!"

Uses: AK4499EX+AK4191EQ

Photo attached...

Price: ~$399
They will be sold in pairs: each works half the time...

Adaboy4z

Got the Velvet email this morning. First thought you can't tell them apart. It should have a velour or velvet top.

Top Bottom