• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping E50 & D30pro current pricing?

Bel Canto

Was looking at a few sites tonight and noticed that prices of these 2 dacs and their matching head amps have remained at the 11.11 sale price.
E50 - $199
D30pro- $299
Does anyone know if Topping are discontinuing these models with the release of the E70?
The E50 seems a bargain for a really great performing dac.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I've had both and still use the d30pro every day. The e50 if you believe in the MQA lossy compression or want Bluetooth is fine. I like the d30pro best for not having either and 11 filters to pick from instead.
They can come out with new DACs but those two are so good I can't see a reason to upgrade except connectivity.

ceausuc

I've had both and still use the d30pro every day. The e50 if you believe in the MQA lossy compression or want Bluetooth is fine. I like the d30pro best for not having either and 11 filters to pick from instead.
They can come out with new DACs but those two are so good I can't see a reason to upgrade except connectivity.

I don't think e50 has BT input. Which is too bad as it can be useful sometimes

Top Bottom