• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping E30II + Aiyana A07 vs Loxjie A30 for desktop system?

I’ve been agonizing over the optimization of my office. I finally have the speakers locked in with a brand new pair of Q Acoustic 5020.

I’m running a Loxjie A30 right now but still in the return window. Would I be better off running a Topping E30II and Aiyima A07 or am I overthinking this?

Entropy

The loxjie is a fine little unit, although you can get the SMSL a100 (essentially the same core product) for markedly less, or the Ao100, which is almost identical, minus the headphone out. You'd probably see some improvement from the latter combo, but either should work well enough. Personally, I don't really see the extra $60 over the Loxjie, (unless there's a useful feature on the e30 that you'd like), or the extra $140/110 over the SMSL units.
[All prices in USD, US market assumed]

Top Bottom