• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Note:
My DX7s will arrive in 3-4 days, I will test it with and without the iDefender + iPower combo and see if there is any difference. (For science!!!!!!!!)
Thanks for the detailed tests. It is interesting to see the outcome. Keep us posted on how you do with DX7s.

greeny

My Topping DX7s is shipping to me right now, but I have a grounding problem with my computer.
In fact, I have a terrible noise problem.

Do I need to buy IFI Idefender 3.0 and IFI iPower?

(Amirm said that a good DAC with proper design, should filter out all USB noise problem, do I still need to buy ISO Regen, or IFI iGalvanic?

Just received DX7s and there's no grounding problem. My source is from the PC-USB.

greeny

I open out the DX7s to check if the heatsink are properly installed. The 2 heatsinks are tighten properly, and there is no heatsink compound on the 4 chips. Use my some spare Cooler Master heatsink compund and spread it lightly over the 4 heatsinks. No problem detected on the various solder joints. As far as I observed, the workmanship is good and the pcb design is a quality product.

Put it back and everything working properly.

IMG_20191125_083058.jpg

IMG_20191125_083143.jpg
IMG_20191125_083606.jpg

Top Bottom