• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping DX7 Pro+ Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Rate this DAC & HP Amp

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 8 2.2%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 10 2.7%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther

Votes: 56 15.4%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 290 79.7%

• Total voters

Ilmeni

I have a little annoying issue with it, otherwise it's been a charm to use a combo on desktop. I can't swap the level change incrementation. I get into the startup menu and go from 0.5db to 1.db incrementations, then saves the settings but it never actually works and still go 0.5 by 0.5, which i find super slow.
Is that a bug someone else encountered too? Im on the last firmware i believe.
0dB to -50dB will always change in 0.5dB increments. The option only changes the increment below -50dB. Who knows why it works like that, but 0.5dB is a bit slow for me as well.

urfaust

0dB to -50dB will always change in 0.5dB increments. The option only changes the increment below -50dB. Who knows why it works like that, but 0.5dB is a bit slow for me as well.
Wow ok, always thought it was a bug. Yes it's annoying, especially when you are on the headphone amp, takes age to go through something like 10db

Top Bottom