• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping DX3Pro+ and PC connection

Stavka74

Having some issues with DT990 Pro and Sennheiser HD650 sound level on my PC while gaming. Motherboard is MSI Z690 EDGE DDR4 WIFI. MSI claims the motherboard capable of driving 600 ohm headphones. Sadly mistaken. MB even struggles with 120 ohm HD560s. The motherboard sound quality is excellent, 32 bit, 192 kHz. Purchased DX3Pro+ to drive the headphones so I can position locate enemies in FPS games. Use AD700X which are driven fine, but wanted to try some audiophile level headphones.

My question is how do I hook this AMP/DADC up? I am a complete noob to this type of equipment. Would like the DAC/AMP to perform sound output decoding. Do I just connect the DX3Pro+ via USB? Also, can I use PEACE EQ settings for output via USB? Please help as I am a bit lost. Thank you.

OP
S

Stavka74

Thank you.

Top Bottom