• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping DX3 pro plus VS E50 + NAD 325bee

ManuMaker

Greetings to the community, I am about to buy the DX3 + and I think and read if it would not be more convenient to buy the E50 and use it with my trusty 325bee. Seeing the graphics of both on this site (wonderful) E50 is superior. I do not care MQA and that it is balanced either for the moment. The information on integrated amp vs headphone amp is scarce, several think that if an int amp is good they are only resistors and the quality should not drop in theory. DX3 would give me more mobility, I have two very intense young children, I suppose I could hide to listen to soft machine 6, but ultimately I am looking for the best possible quality. I understand that it is a complex issue. Thank you! I love the forum.

davidvilla

I use my dx3 pro with my pc and in my headroom like second equipment, his headphone amp. is great. Like dac you will not problems with this DX plus its measurements have improved a lot compared to my old version , now it is a first level dac.

Top Bottom