• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping DM7 Multichannel DAC

wjp007

Selling Topping DM7 Multichannel DAC. Supports 8 channels.

I was hoping to replace my AVR with a DAC+Power AMP setup, but there are just too many complexities in my system to get this to work for multichannel music. I didn't have good pairs of matching amps for front and rear, no center channel speaker, and a sub with only unbalanced input. With more investment in proper amps, it could have worked well, but I decided to just go back to my AVR. Comes with box, remote and power cable. In great condition. Asking $550+shipping.

Last edited:

mikessi

Selling Topping DM7 Multichannel DAC. Supports 8 channels.

I was hoping to replace my AVR with a DAC+Power AMP setup, but there are just too many complexities in my system to get this to work for multichannel music. I didn't have good pairs of matching amps for front and rear, no center channel speaker, and a sub with only unbalanced input. With more investment in proper amps, it could have worked well, but I decided to just go back to my AVR. Comes with box, remote and power cable. In great condition. Asking $550+shipping.
I'm guessing you've sold this?

Top Bottom