• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping D90SE Review (Balanced DAC)

Music1969

Major Contributor
Maybe, I'm not sure. It was something that affected performance negatively but gave a better SINAD.
What i wrote above is an example of that. Was discussed a lot but a non issue these days (well have not seen an issue in the past 12 months)

Killingbeans

Major Contributor
Maybe, I'm not sure. It was something that affected performance negatively but gave a better SINAD.

Like @Music1969 says, the only option is to d¤¤k around with the in/output impedances to lower the measured noise.

Doesn't really "affect performance negatively", but simply passes the monkey to other gear in the chain.

If you're anxious, just look up the impedances in the spec sheets of your gear. Asssuming none of them are abnormal, the "SINAD cheater" very likely won't do any harm.

Last edited:
Top Bottom