• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping d90le firmware

Punisher1

Has someone latest topping d90le firmware ?
I updated my topping d90le with d90se firmware and topping doesn't answer on theyr email ...

Thank you !

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I've installed both recently and no issues. The d90se added a couple of sound profiles like crystal and tube, but nothing really notable. It said there was an issue fixed but no specifics. I didn't notice anything else afterwards like sound changes.

svduffel

Hi everyone,
My Topping D90LE tells me that I have an incorrect firmware version. I downloaded the D90LE user manual and drivers for Windows 10&11 and installed this, but It only installs files on my pc. Nothing happens when I connect the dac to the pc. Can anyone offer any advice? I also tried installing the more recent V5.57 driver for most of TOPPING DACs, but the result is the same

Last edited:

svduffel

Hi everyone,
My Topping D90LE tells me that I have an incorrect firmware version. I downloaded the D90LE user manual and drivers for Windows 10&11 and installed this, but It only installs files on my pc. Nothing happens when I connect the dac to the pc. Can anyone offer any advice? I also tried installing the more recent V5.57 driver for most of TOPPING DACs, but the result is the same
The Topping helpdesk sent me the correct driver, which I managed to install. Unfortunately, that didn't change anything. The DAC still display the same message ("Incorrect FW version")

Attachments

• 2023-04-04 (1).png
    2023-04-04 (1).png
    85.4 KB · Views: 72
  • 2023-04-04.png
    2023-04-04.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom