• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Topping D70 DAC

guys, there's no bluetooth support for the D70 , correct?
I thought I saw someone mention about bluetooth but just check on their web site and there doesn't seem to have bluetooth support.

Snafu

guys, there's no bluetooth support for the D70 , correct?
I thought I saw someone mention about bluetooth but just check on their web site and there doesn't seem to have bluetooth support.
There is an upcoming model D70S that has BT, don't know when it comes out.

maxxevv

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Oh that's dx7pro. Forgot to mention. Otherwise I wouldn't even bother to post.
That is almost SOTA. Just need the headphone amp to behave....
And we may have a new price/ performace champ.
Been waiting for it for the longest time since late March.

maxxevv

This does look like Topping's Sabaj D5 killer from that measurement!
They should be more or less on par for performance as far as something build to a price will go. But the Topping one probably has a few extra features such as a dedicated 2.5mm TRRS output and BT 5.0 connectivity. And costs more.

So there is still some viability for the D5 if buyers are price sensitive.

trl

King of Mods
View attachment 33018 Got this dx7pro measurement from topping. (reminder: this should be A weighted so subtract about 3db to compare to Amir's measurements)
What Amir measured:

Seems that the main difference would be the mains hum. Unless this was induced by Amir's desk/table and surrounding power supplies, then maybe it was something that occurred in Amir's D70 unit only.

L.E.: Just saw @JohnYang1997's post, so this is the DX7 PRO actually, so striking the above sentence.

Top Bottom