• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping D10 vs Loxjie D10

mateematy

Quick question. Should i buy the Topping D10 of Massdrop since its 65$ or get the Loxjie D10 of Aliexpress ?

Veri

Master Contributor
I'd personally go for the D10. Better IMD performance, and bonus coaxical s/pdif output.

bunkbail

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

jasonq997

Forum Donor
Quick question. Should i buy the Topping D10 of Massdrop since its 65$ or get the Loxjie D10 of Aliexpress ?

Hard to go wrong with the Topping D10. The SPDIF outputs are a unique and useful feature to have on hand. The DAC itself is excellent and represents a baseline for transparent DACs that probably makes upgrading to anything more expensive unnecessary for the standard use case (DAC & headphone amp stack).

L5730

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Topping D10.
That display is a useful tool to tell you that your software and connection is delivering what you expect.
The shape is more convenient for popping on a desk or on top of a headphone amp. Also easy to shove behind other gear if you don't want to see it.
Works as a USB>S/PDIF converter if required.

Last edited:
Top Bottom