• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping D10 or khadas tone board, which to choose?

soundwave76

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I have had both. I first had D10, then sold it and got the KTB just because of it's specs. Now I do miss the screen of the D10 and I have ordered the D50. So in hindsight I would say get the D10. They both have great specs and we most likely can't hear the differences, but the D10 has superior functionality over the KTB.

OP
wyrainer

wyrainer

I have had both. I first had D10, then sold it and got the KTB just because of it's specs. Now I do miss the screen of the D10 and I have ordered the D50. So in hindsight I would say get the D10. They both have great specs and we most likely can't hear the differences, but the D10 has superior functionality over the KTB.

Agree with you, i had both, then i gave KTB to my nephew

NewbieOne

And let's say you just want to plug and forget. Like, keep your internal soundcard for multispeaker configs but use Khadas the same way you'd use a USB dongle, except permanent. Would K. win in this scenario?

Top Bottom