• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping D10 Balanced Review (USB DAC)

Lambda

Major Contributor
Is there a similar Priced and performing DAC like this with SPDIF/Toslink input and Balanced out?

usern

Is there a similar Priced and performing DAC like this with SPDIF/Toslink input and Balanced out?
D10b does not have SPDIF input, it's output. Topping E50 has SPDIF input and balanced outputs.

Walter

Addicted to Fun and Learning
D10b does not have SPDIF input, it's output. Topping E50 has SPDIF input and balanced outputs.
No, there is not, that I have been able to find. You would have to step up in price to the Schiit Modius or the Soncoz LA-QXD1. Or depending on where you are located, the SMSL M300 MKII.

Walter

Oops. My previous post was intended to be in reply to this.

dominikz

Forum Donor
I was looking for the same thing and due to a lack of options ended up ordering the significantly more expensive E50.
It is currently on a Black Friday discount on hifigo.com for 228$. You can also get an extra 10$ off your order with a coupon HIFIGOYM10, but you'll probably need to add another item to the cart that is not already discounted (can be a cheap one though). They seem to offer tax/duty paid free shipping to many countries so I took the plunge.

Veri

Master Contributor
You can also get an extra 10$ off your order with a coupon HIFIGOYM10, but you'll probably need to add another item to the cart that is not already discounted (can be a cheap one though). They seem to offer tax/duty paid free shipping to many countries so I took the plunge.
Aww. HIFIGOYM10 discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart

dominikz

Forum Donor
Aww. HIFIGOYM10 discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart
:( Too bad... I see that I can apply the code if i select e.g. EX5 + a cheap banana plug, but it doesn't work with E50 + the same plug. Maybe it is due to total price of order... Anyway, sorry for the misinformation!

Xii-Nyth

Yeah, it is stupid...
If they would also have a digital in i would say ok fine why not... but ONLY an digital out and no in makes 0 senses to me
1638044986359.png

Why add in jitter instead of just connecting the other dac through usb to ur pc?

xaviescacs

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If you have a PC and a Pi, with this you can output Coax from of the two and connect the other with USB directly. I think its nice to have this kind of products.

Top Bottom