• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

D10 2019 or D30

• D10

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • D30

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

L5730

Addicted to Fun and Learning
You want at least 1Amp, as it might not be quite up to spec.
5v regulated supply might be called for, as it's taking AC power and any fluctuation in input voltage might appear at the output, a regulated supply keeps it's output flat-ish.
Make sure polarity +/- is correctly observed, don't get the tip and ring mixed up - good advice in general ;)

I was thinking to use something like a USB phone charger, ya know a plug that goes in the mains socket with USB ports on, so long as the USB ports put out more than 1A on the USB socket you want to use.

OP
L

La!$

You want at least 1Amp, as it might not be quite up to spec.
5v regulated supply might be called for, as it's taking AC power and any fluctuation in input voltage might appear at the output, a regulated supply keeps it's output flat-ish.
Make sure polarity +/- is correctly observed, don't get the tip and ring mixed up - good advice in general ;)

I was thinking to use something like a USB phone charger, ya know a plug that goes in the mains socket with USB ports on, so long as the USB ports put out more than 1A on the USB socket you want to use.
Could you send me a link to a device as such?

mateematy

Hi I have a similar dilema. I want to buy the A5+ speakers and also have the wireless option. My question is: should i buy a dac like the topping d10/d30 or loxjie d10 or get the standard version of the a5+ and get something like the topping mx3 or dx3pro.

Top Bottom