• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Topping D10 2019 or D30

D10 2019 or D30

• D10

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • D30

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

L5730

You want at least 1Amp, as it might not be quite up to spec.
5v regulated supply might be called for, as it's taking AC power and any fluctuation in input voltage might appear at the output, a regulated supply keeps it's output flat-ish.
Make sure polarity +/- is correctly observed, don't get the tip and ring mixed up - good advice in general ;)

I was thinking to use something like a USB phone charger, ya know a plug that goes in the mains socket with USB ports on, so long as the USB ports put out more than 1A on the USB socket you want to use.

You want at least 1Amp, as it might not be quite up to spec.
5v regulated supply might be called for, as it's taking AC power and any fluctuation in input voltage might appear at the output, a regulated supply keeps it's output flat-ish.
Make sure polarity +/- is correctly observed, don't get the tip and ring mixed up - good advice in general ;)

I was thinking to use something like a USB phone charger, ya know a plug that goes in the mains socket with USB ports on, so long as the USB ports put out more than 1A on the USB socket you want to use.
Could you send me a link to a device as such?

Top Bottom