• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping D-90 SOLD

barrows

Hey guys, DAC of the moment, a Topping D-90 for sale, in black. This has just been used for a few weeks here and is "as new". Will ship via USPS Priority Mail in the US.

This item is SOLD

Last edited:

06S2k07Si

Woah... where were you a few days ago? I JUST bought a DX7 Pro and it's not even here yet!...yet I want one of these too...Why are you selling this? BTW what color is it? Did notice any issues with it?

OP
B

barrows

No issues, everything works perfectly. It is black.
Selling because I have too many DACs, got this one to audition the AKM 4499, as it was the easiest way to do so. In my system i actually prefer my DIY ESS 9038 based DAC, but it is not a fair fight at all. If my DIY DAC was a commercial product it would need to retail for close to $10K, with its highly sophisticated power supplies.
The D-90 is incredibly good for the money, but one can do a bit better for much, much more.

06S2k07Si

Ok...thank you for the info. I'm very interested...one further question, since I don't know you personally, do you have any references or ebay feedback etc? As I'm not new to buying from forums etc I just need to ask. Please let me know and your PayPal. Feel free to PM me.Thank you. Brian

Any marks or blemishes etc that should be noted?

Last edited:

VeerK

Hey guys, DAC of the moment, a Topping D-90 for sale, in black. This has just been used for a few weeks here and is "as new". Will ship via USPS Priority Mail in the US.

Ships with all original packaging and accessories, manual, remote.

$550.00 with free shipping.

This will go fast, so first one to contact me gets first dibs. I will accept payment through PayPal.

I’ll take it

06S2k07Si

The OP probably forgot about it but I did already send payment for this earlier this morning.

06S2k07Si

H

how you like it so far?
Sorry for the late reply...i actually haven't used it yet...I've been waiting to pair it with an A90 but was waiting to see if it goes on sale sometime...i just might set it up on my main system until then soon...we'll see. I also have a DX7 Pro on my PC setup currently and plan to eventually replace that with the A90/D90 combo. They're such great units that i might not get rid of either! :)

Lordcloud

No issues, everything works perfectly. It is black.
Selling because I have too many DACs, got this one to audition the AKM 4499, as it was the easiest way to do so. In my system i actually prefer my DIY ESS 9038 based DAC, but it is not a fair fight at all. If my DIY DAC was a commercial product it would need to retail for close to $10K, with its highly sophisticated power supplies.
The D-90 is incredibly good for the money, but one can do a bit better for much, much more.

I would love more information on your diy DAC!

Top Bottom