• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping BC3 Bluetooth Receiver Review and Measurements of Bluetooth Codecs (video)

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)

Benaudio

Great video as always Amir.
One request if I may, I’d love to see the analysis on AAC codec with apple device to see where it stands in comparison with the other ones.
That's what I use daily and it sounds good to me, but my need for objective validation is eating at me

Last edited:

ezra_s

Forum Donor
Another nice video, I was missing the new ones. Interesting analysys of the codecs to get an idea which one may perform better.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
mine request if ai may, I’d love to see the analysis on AAC codec with apple device to see where it stands in comparison with the other ones.
thats what I use daily and it sounds good to me, but my need for objective validation is eating at me
I think I have gotten 100 requests for this already. :) Now I have to remember the pin for my iPhone to unlock it!!!

B4ICU

Could you please have a video on how you test speaker cables, what do you test, and how one cable test different than the other?

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Could you please have a video on how you test speaker cables, what do you test, and how one cable test different than the other?
This is not a speaker cable thread. But here it is anyway. Follow ups should be elsewhere.

B4ICU

Sorry Mr. Amir, that thread didn't end well for me, as I was exiled for a while. I wasn't told specifically why, so as far I'm concerned, I did nothing wrong.
I still have a feeling, that the subject is not addressed well, there is no much understanding and the way I feel about my suspension, is that some people with interest from the cable industry had intervened. My inputs were technical, or a description of how much is this subject was never been
researched nor solved properly.
I was wondering, if testing another headphone is more interesting, than getting a true and thorough understanding of such subject.
Anyone who have a sound system, have some sought of speaker cables. This subject is more common and significant than most believe.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I was wondering, if testing another headphone is more interesting, than getting a true and thorough understanding of such subject.
Testing another headphone is more important. That said, I have another speaker cable to yet test....

Reactions: buz

PresbyByrd

Forum Donor
Thank you for these videos. They are mini educational modules for me.

B4ICU

Testing another headphone is more important. That said, I have another speaker cable to yet test....

Thanks Amir. I hope to provide some insight and share some of my research on the subject.

pjug

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
One request if I may, I’d love to see the analysis on AAC codec with apple device to see where it stands in comparison with the other ones.
That's what I use daily and it sounds good to me, but my need for objective validation is eating at me
I don't know if Amir ever did this. Maybe it is in another thread. But I came across this article which seems to show that AAC bluetooth is better using Apple phones compared to Android.

Top Bottom