• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

Phony846

Ego have blinded you. If you read properly..not once I say the sound or measurement is midfi ..i said build quality. Is just so norm ppl can't accept others talk negative about their purchase.

Again, you aren't specific with the 'build quality flaws' that you have with the A90. Exactly what build quality issues do you have and what amp at a similar price point is "better" in your opinion?

Ntrax

Audio Company
You have eyes but you can't see or don't want to see, still you continue to argue..theres over 70 pages of discussion for A90. You only read page 72. I comment in A90 discussion doesn't mean I must love it to-do so.

Last edited:

Ntrax

Audio Company
Pls read the entire A90 discussion. Perhaps by the end of page 71 you would know the answer. I'm not here to serve or please you. Get up and read. Simple.

Phony846

Pls read the entire A90 discussion. Perhaps by the end of page 71 you would know the answer. I'm not here to serve or please you. Get up and read. Simple.

No thanks. If you can't be specific and name better alternatives at a similar price point then I have zero time to waste on this subject. Be specific on the shortcomings and better options. Good day!

Ntrax

Audio Company
Stay that way. You will save money continue to love your a90. Good day to you too anyway.

Ntrax

Audio Company
Then why is your answer to read 71 pages of this thread instead of giving us your reasons ?

Genuinely curious no hostilities.
The debate has ended. Let's move on. Reading those 71 pages makes your buying more interesting actually. Where you can learn some issue and how-to deal with them. What's good and not. Normally ppl will tend to skip the Not. Human nature. That why they come to get offended by simple statement.

Tachyon88

The debate has ended. Let's move on. Reading those 71 pages makes your buying more interesting actually. Where you can learn some issue and how-to deal with them. What's good and not. Normally ppl will tend to skip the Not. Human nature. That why they come to get offended by simple statement.

Sure, I guess we can move on from something you dont want to talk about that your brought up.

No one was offended, just asking for you to explain what you meant.

Ntrax

Audio Company
, I didn't realise that there was an Audiosciencereview protocol that I must adhere to. I don't like it. I'll say it. You like it is your problem. I nvr stop you. But pls don't be ignorant and you can be sad all you want if you don't like my words.

Ntrax

Audio Company
This can go on forever.. don't waste time. You already read my statement. You have to live with it. Can't unread.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I often see used A90s for sale lately. Why are people parting with, arguably, the best headphone amp in the world?

Maybe people are realising it is just a good amp, not magical and trading down? Because it's hard to see what an upgrade would be

Schweppes

just buyed this amplifier so it can replace L30 topping amplifier. I will use 4.4mm pentaconn cable into A90 amplifier then use usb cable from A90 amplifier into back on computer
do i need also to buy D90 DAC or will E30 topping DAC be enough?

Headphone: Focal Utopia and HD800 with superdupont resonator mod

Veri

Master Contributor
just buyed this amplifier so it can replace L30 topping amplifier. I will use 4.4mm pentaconn cable into A90 amplifier then use usb cable from A90 amplifier into back on computer
do i need also to buy D90 DAC or will E30 topping DAC be enough?

Headphone: Focal Utopia and HD800 with superdupont resonator mod
Try E30 first, it will likely be good enough combination. I wouldn't buy D90 right away, you can always consider it later on.

Top Bottom