• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Topping A30 pro - NEWS???

mmicko

Is there any picture of D30 pro from back side? Would be interesting to see all available inputs and outputs ...

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Last edited:

Noodles

You can ... but you need something else to control their volume - DAC, passive volume control etc

Veri

Master Contributor
This 2 products are more awaited than Cyberpunk 2077, hope that they do not end up in the same way...
Lol poor analogy right there ;) I have faith!

Reactions: PSO

Pavel

Stopped my project on double CS43198. I will be looking forward to D30pro.
The chip is very interesting and has great potential. It's a pity that the chip is mobile, at 1.8V.

ninetylol

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Too bad we get no price Info. If its even near prices of something like smsl sp400 im not interested and could buy something else.

Lero

Too bad we get no price Info. If its even near prices of something like smsl sp400 im not interested and could buy something else.
Topping only said "priced more than d50s". Under 300 would be a bargain for both products based on the measurements. 500 for amp+dac would be the best price perfomance combo on the market, even better than su9 and sh9 combo.

Last edited:

Veri

Master Contributor
Topping only said "priced more than d50s". Under 300 would be a bargain for both products based on the measurements. 500 for amp+dac would be the best price perfomance combo on the market, even better than su9 and sh9 combo.
Target price around $299 would be reasonable, just note that the dollar is a little weak which made many products just a bit more expensive so could be the case here, as well.

Seriosha

Target price around $299 would be reasonable, just note that the dollar is a little weak which made many products just a bit more expensive so could be the case here, as well.
at that price you should compare it to the SMSL SH-9 and find a definitive advantage, at least audible. Will it have relay volume? power and noise level should be top level on both so I would judge on price/performance.

Mr:River

Will current L30 times and problems delay the start of sales for the A30pro and D30pro?
I don't think Topping thinks it's a good time for releases.

ninetylol

Will current L30 times and problems delay the start of sales for the A30pro and D30pro?
I don't think Topping thinks it's a good time for releases.
yeh before the problems arrives john said this month was release, and it was already 2 months later than planned.
dunno if the L30 thingy changed that. I would be one of the first to order the new D30pro :eek:

Mr:River

yeh before the problems arrives john said this month was release, and it was already 2 months later than planned.
dunno if the L30 thingy changed that. I would be one of the first to order the new D30pro :eek:
Topping must wait for the dust to settle, L30 made people nervous about Topping. Waiting for the A30pro + D30pro battery, I hope it won't take much longer.
@JohnYang1997

ninetylol

Well fuck it. With the silence on the matter i just ordered another product. Sick of waiting forever for 1db more SINAD.

Edit: @JohnYang1997 mocking me with liking my post :p i was just aking for more communication instead of total radio silence.

Last edited:
Top Bottom