• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Top of a salubrious good evening to you all...

orbscure

Hey there everybody...

Long time lurker has finally taken the plunge and joined. I embrace vinyl, CD and flac in equal measures, with the later enjoyed via Win10 server, jRiver MC25, RME-ADI2 fed into an Accuphase E306 & Ascendo C8-C speakers... off to take a more detailed look around :)

Cheers
Pete

OP
orbscure

orbscure

Thanks for the kind welcome Amir... I'm about 40mins north of Brighton up the M23... Brighton is such a bohemian place these days with a nice splattering of nice if expensive record shops :)

OP
orbscure

orbscure

I don't get there anywhere as much as I could/should, indeed, with London only being a 30min train journey north, I tend to spend more time there, especially the 2nd hand record stores where the prices are similar in both locations, As for the fish'n'chips, with lashings of salt and vinegar, you can't beat it :)

blackmetalboon

Welcome to the forum Pete. I lived for a short while in Brighton. How close are you to that?

Born and bred Brightonian here.
Did you go to Sussex University? Where were you living in Brighton?

Top Bottom