• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Top 10 Tropic Thunder Jokes That Wouldn't Work Today

Katji

Major Contributor
I was thinking we should have a thread on which tv series the members like. ...And then maybe we can find them on youtube, if we're interested.
Even tv ads - I even like some of them nowadays.

Soandso

94B63AD1-28B4-40EF-B900-799BC2B6CFE3.jpeg

Sheriff Mat Dillon told me what was best on TV's "Gunsmoke"

Last edited:

sq225917

Major Contributor
I guess I'm just not woke enough to find any humour offensive. Some stuff just isn't funny, but nothing offends me, I'm not offended by comedians who have to rely on untrue tropes to try and make a gag. They're just poor comedians, their inability to make a decent joke isn't offensive its just a reflection of them being shit.

Tropic thunder is 100% funny, even the black face.

The video makes a Chinese people might be offended by a character mangling mandarin. Why, it just shows a lack of skill at mandarin. Same with the jack black Fatties in film piece. It's not like Jack Black is supermodel thin. Tasteless is funny, it's awkward and painful. As long as its not bullying in tone.

Top Bottom