• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Today I listened to this song and I am almost in tears

ezra_s

Forum Donor
The song in question:

"Echoes" by Rodrigo y Gabriela from their album "Mettavolution"
from tidal: https://tidal.com/browse/track/104491858

---

Like many I am working from home, so I usually open the streaming app and select a calm playlist, today I selected accoustic guitar playlist. Gosh such a discovery this song, I almost ended up in tears.

I also imagine it is Ideal if you want to test how accoustic music sounds in your system/speakers/headphones too since it seems pretty well recorded, at least with my humble integrated + kef q150 it was simply an experience to remember.

Warning! It's 18 minutes long of joy.

North_Sky

Major Contributor

OP
ezra_s

ezra_s

Forum Donor
"This content is no longer available". Shucks
I have tidal that's why I placed that link "which works" by the way, but nothing stops you from listening on spotify or whatever you use

OP
ezra_s

ezra_s

Forum Donor
thanks for sharing the youtube link, not sure if that's the best audio quality possible, worth using the best possible source for maximum enjoyment :p

North_Sky

Major Contributor
thanks for sharing the youtube link, not sure if that's the best audio quality possible, worth using the best possible source for maximum enjoyment :p

I wasn't posting for the music sound quality but for the pretty picture. :)

Martin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It's a great album. As are all of Rodrigo y Gabriela's albums. I first heard them at the 2009 RMAF.

Martin

Top Bottom