• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

To Klipsch KG2 or not, that is the Question...

KEFCarver

A friend of mine has a pair of Klipsch KG2's (WO) that he said I can have, I just need to pay for the shipping from Maryland to Tucson, which is about $200. He is the original owner of them and they look pristine from the pictures he sent. I am looking for a better pair of speakers for my "workbench" set up, and was considering a bookshelf speaker like the JBL A120, or maybe the A130. These are what I would call large bookshelf speakers, and would not easily fit where my current speakers are for that system. I own 2 pairs of Klipsch and like them. I like vintage stuff. I would appreciate any comments as to whether or not you would go for the KG2s... Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_4345.jpg
    IMG_4345.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_4350.jpg
    IMG_4350.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_4365.jpg
    IMG_4365.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_4372.jpg
    IMG_4372.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 244
OP
KEFCarver

KEFCarver

Thanks Vini for your advice. And Welcome. Just about all of the comments I have seen from doing a search on them seem to be positive. I would probably have to turn one on it's side to get it to fit where the other speaker is. But they are not going to be something that I just sit back and listen to so that would not be much of a problem.

Top Bottom