• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Timecode Solution

Hi folks. I am trying to decide on a timecode workflow and I'm hoping someone can confirm or shoot down this idea for me.

Zoom F6, Ultrasync Blue, and a few Zoom F2 BT recorders. Jam sync them and record the F2 output audio in camera or external monitor/recorder via 3.5mm mic input. Does the F2 save the timecode as metadata and it will be absent from its output? Is there any way to have the F2 output timecode as an audio signal?

Would be very cool if I could use them for lapel mics when I need them and wireless timecode slaves when I don't. This Would also be less expensive than Tentacle Sync Track E. If this wouldn't work then I would love to hear what your setup is and alternative suggestions.

Thanks everyone!

PtH

Top Bottom