• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Time to Review Ethernet Switches and Cables?

mansr

Major Contributor
Totally don't know what you're talking about on that one. You have a link?
Sorry, I can't find it right now. It was a price list for what appeared to be various levels of favourable coverage in his videos.

Jinjuku

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
One commenter is arguing that your explanation is a result of Dunning-Kruger effect. Logic vs hearsay.

You'll notice that he ignores that I'll give him $4000.

Jinjuku

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Sorry, I can't find it right now. It was a price list for what appeared to be various levels of favourable coverage in his videos.

Is this it?:

https://audiophilestyle.com/uploads/monthly_2018_02/image.png.77c87ebfe098085b3efd1f734cac55f1.png

1591831993564.png

Human Bass

Addicted to Fun and Learning
But the sweat of the guy who do the maintenance of the servers doesnt have the right electrolytes mix, too much sodium and too little potassium makes the sound flat over distance creates a skin effect that makes the music flat, im unable to tap my toes.

Top Bottom