• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Tidal Playback Issue

smallricey

I think there's an update about 2 days ago. The playback starts having an issue after the update.
The track would be finished; however, the playback time is not in synch.
For example: Supposed the track is 3 minutes long. When the track has been playing for 3 minutes and it's finished.
However, the playback time will show that the track only played for 2 minutes and still have 1 minute left to play.

So I'll have to wait for a minute before the next song to come up.
Anyone else have this issue? How do you solve it?

Glasvegas

Forum Donor
Just tried on both Android and iOS. Works OK.

You say there was an update about 2 days ago? Latest versions are 2-3 weeks ago.

You might get more help if you specify version numbers, platform etc. Even country might be useful.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Just tried on both Android and iOS. Works OK.

You say there was an update about 2 days ago? Latest versions are 2-3 weeks ago.

You might get more help if you specify version numbers, platform etc. Even country might be useful.
And what platform!
@smallricey have you tried a full uninstall and reinstall? Cleared app storage etc?

OP
S

smallricey

And what platform!
@smallricey have you tried a full uninstall and reinstall? Cleared app storage etc?
Right sorry, on IOS it's ok. It's the desktop version.

I did a full uninstall and reinstall still not working correctly. Thanks.
version: 2.19.0.281 (W: 3.29.0-19-218fb5fb41efc2cd103b2eb85b834e48e9c14f85) (NP: 3.0.1.23)

For complete uninstall, I just used add/remove program. Are there other steps I need to take to completely remove the program?
Btw, I tried the web version and there's no problem there. So what's going on?

Last edited:
Top Bottom