• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Throbbing Between Your Legs

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Sure would hate to try and lift this one if you drop it.

Frank Dernie

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
A life without risk is a life half lived.
I did plenty of risky things before I had dependants, the most risky being rock climbing at a time when the equipment was very crude compared to now. Anyway I was working 60-80 hours a week by then and never had time, so I wasn't going to be on a bike often - particularly since we would be going everywhere as a family of 4. OTOH my grandfather uised a motorcycle and sidecar as family transport for 4 of them for many years.
I am an old fart now. I do have a convertible 2 seater for fun in summer but I have no interest in riding 'bikes now.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
That is one long bike! Seems like he has trouble reaching the handle bar and pedals.

I saw one of these with that engine. Not this particular bike in the video. It was better done though still very long. I am sure it is also incredibly heavy. You do get an exhaust note few two wheelers have.

Top Bottom