• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Thread Edit and Delete option

_thelaughingman

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'd love to delete some threads and opinion pieces that pop up on ASR.

Katji

Major Contributor
I would like to know how to stop following a thread that I have had interest in but not anymore, feel is going on too long, being trolled etc. Can't figure how to turn those off. Maybe there is not yet a mechanism to stop following something. I for one like that option.

menu Forums | Watched threads

1656172639528.png

...Then, checkbox the threads you want to stop watching and, at the bottom right of the page, click the [With selected...] dropdown menu, select [Stop watching] and click the [Go] button.

The default user setting is to automatically watch threads that you reply to, but you can switch it off.

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
giggles... I just deleted my post that was inappropriate per recommendation of @JJB70 in a thread... giggles!
Memberships must have privileges.;)

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
giggles... I just deleted my post that was inappropriate per recommendation of @JJB70 in a thread... giggles!
Memberships must have privileges.;)
You just keep pushing and pushing, eventually you will get pushed back. Enjoy your time off and reconsider if you wish to remain a contributing productive member here. Publicly Posting the contents of a Private Message is rude, insulting and inappropriate. :mad:

NiagaraPete

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I would like the following options to be added to the forum.
  • Edit your own thread's title and its content's at any time.
  • Delete your thread at any time.
You have edit. The three … next to report. Delete is there as well but like had been mentioned, it’s kind of rude.

Top Bottom