• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Thomas Savage Stepping Down as Moderator

ctrl

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
I know I will very much miss him as a uniquely skilled moderator, but hope he will become part of the 'civilian' world and keeps posting.

Probably after a bit of a 'vacation'!

Either way, thanks @Thomas savage . Your presence here will be greatly missed.

Cheers.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor

StevenEleven

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
You’ve done an absolutely superb job moderating this forum, @Thomas savage , I have often admired your skill in doing so. If there was some kind of dust-up that led up to this, it went over my head, but in any event great thanks to you, you’ve helped make this arguably the best audio magazine (so to speak) in the history of the press and the Internet. All for the low low price of whatever people are willing to contribute. I think of this as a big tent board, but with an admirably low tolerance for personal abuse. Just as it should be. Again, many extremely sincere and extraordinary thanks. :)

RickSanchez

Major Contributor
Cartographer
Thank you @Thomas savage for all of your hard work, patience, dedication, and contributions in making ASR what it is today. While your moderation on the site will be missed I hope you keep posting. And if you're ever in Austin TX I'd be happy to buy you a few rounds of beers ...

Reactions: PSO

Fledermaus

Forum Donor
Thank you Thomas for the discernment and dedication you've been showing as a moderator, please stick around !

Krusty09

Forum Donor
More importantly then Audio you were a Beer Lover and you know what they say. Never trust anyone who doesnt like beer. In any event thanks for keeping this ship of fools afloat and going down the road.

Cheers to a job well done.

stunta

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This is why we don't want a Brit moderatin. They come, see, conquer, run into a few nutters, get knackered, plastered and then bog off when things go balls up!

Just kidding ofc. Love you, Mr. Savage and I am yet to meet a Brit I don't like!

I know why this happened - it was all those gardening photos from Amir. He just couldn't handle it.

[P.S. Been binge-watching the "The Boys" and Karl Urban has inspired me to learn some British slang]

Last edited:

Nemo

Forum Donor
Thank you @Thomas savage for your criticl contribution in shaping the best audio forum, and setting an example for all of us: best of lucks and hope to continue learning from your posts

Top Bottom