• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Thomas Savage Stepping Down as Moderator

MediumRare

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
@Thomas savage, the fact that my post is #103 says everything about the respect and goodwill you've earned during your tenure as Night Watchman. Hoist a pint to yourself and we'll see you in the morning, mate!

AudioJester

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I hear head-fi have an opening...

The best part of your moderation Thomas is that its barely visible and never heavy handed.

Now lets talk about important things, like cricket!

a2lowvw

As said by many Thanks for your work and commitment to making ASR what it is. Even the newbies like myself can read through old threads and see the effort that was put in.

Reactions: PSO
D

Deleted member 65

@Thomas savage ,
I’m saddened to see you leave as moderator. Been enjoying our cyber friendship since March 2016. You could at least have waited until our five year anniversary ... ;-)
Anyway, have appreciated your humour & wittiness above all else. There’s one crucial dimension lost in ASR as of you leaving.

If ever in Stockholm, let me know and I’ll host you here for some music & beer enjoyment.

Take care Thomas!
/Lars

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
@Thomas savage ,
I’m saddened to see you leave as moderator. Been enjoying our cyber friendship since March 2016. You could at least have waited until our five year anniversary ... ;-)
Anyway, have appreciated your humour & wittiness above all else. There’s one crucial dimension lost in ASR as of you leaving.

If ever in Stockholm, let me know and I’ll host you here for some music & beer enjoyment.

Take care Thomas!
/Lars
Yes please, but be warned I tend to turn up , ask poor @amirm , rather uninvited ha ha .

I do love the odd normal person here!

digititus

There aren't many great things to come of of Somerset, never mind Taunton. Well done Sir Savage. It's been a pleasure sir.

Dialectic

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Wow , those cheques clear ..
It's not much. I'm forced to subsist on beef heart.

beef.jpg

AdamG

Proving your point makes it “Science”.
Forum Donor
These replies and the well wishes for a departing Moderator are remarkable. Trying to fill these shoes will be the impossible. Thank you for setting such a high standard Thomas. Really appreciate that :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.

;)

JimB

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
These replies and the well wishes for a departing Moderator are remarkable. Trying to fill these shoes will be the impossible. Thank you for setting such a high standard Thomas. Really appreciate that :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:.

;)
The Moderator has passed... Long live the Moderator?

Top Bottom