• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Thomas Savage Stepping Down as Moderator

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
The title says it: after working tirelessly for years to keep this ship sailing upright, @Thomas savage has decided to become an ordinary mortal like the rest of you. I am indebted to him for his immense contributions in bringing order to the forum and dealing with more conflicts than you can possibly imagine. And being my confidant in the way we run the forum.

Please join me in thanking him for his great contributions to the forum and wish him well as an ordinary citizen.

I will be moderating the forum myself for now. Report serious issues and I will handle when I am awake. Otherwise, please don't report ordinary differences of opinion and such.

To our senior members: please help set a great standard of professional conduct so that others follow and reduce the need for moderation. I hope I can count on you in this regard.

VeerK

Thomas is as much a part of ASR as Amir, in my opinion. Hope all is well for him, may he enjoy the added free time not having to step in and de-clutter threads. He better be sticking around though

JustAnandaDourEyedDude

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Thanks you Thomas, for your huge contribution to this forum!

You disguised yourself as being as rowdy as the rowdiest of us. But you gave yourself away in many of your posts that reveal you to be a person of culture and humanity, with a large heart. Thank you for carrying out your exceedingly difficult duties as moderator with impartiality, understanding and grace. Keep lurking and posting on ASR!

fredoamigo

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Thomas ...thank you and especially with health keep your sense of humor !

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Today I will open a beer honoring his work to us all. Or at least it is a good excuse to open a beer anyway. :p

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Thanks for your work. I think your were just the right person at the right time to help Amir get ASR going. We'll be worse off without your moderation.

Do hope you'll be still taking part here on a regular basis.

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Now you can tell us what you really think, top job Thomas, stay well.
Keith

Top Bottom