• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

@Thomas savage, Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR) Tool

restorer-john

Grand Contributor

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
There is another thread here about a guy who eats all kind of weird food in large amount and in record time. It's gross but I don't make a big deal about it. That is his thing on YouTube.

Now there are guys too who eat exotic food on ASMR, and with only the sounds of eating, no words. Check them out, you might prefer them sounds instead.
Plus the ASMR for men, who whisper softly and make their soft sounds too.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/02/17/youtube-asmr-videos-what-are.html

_____

Bonus:

Last edited:

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
LarsS simply started a fun humorous thread in honor of Thomas, that's all. :)
Of course these people don't have a life; they are the YouTube people trying to attract audiences to make a living. If they get popular it's like being the president.:p:D

They feel good about themselves, it boosts their ego to have larger audiences, and it pays...financially...money. Lol, some kids, and adults too, would do anything to show off skills that could be rewarding; hacking computers, companies, show their pretty faces, eat food, spiders, ten pounds of peanut butter, drink snake's venom, play country music, rap, show their gun collection, their turntable collection, drive fast and crazy on their motorcycles, make sounds with their mouths, sing, play sax, drum kits, synthesizers, lipsyncing, looping, digital delay pedals, distortion effects, tubes warming, floating turntables, glowing in the night on Halloween, etc.

This is the fun topic, videos, etc., forum section. ...A place to relax, have fun, and just laugh @ this crazy world around us that we are part of it no matter if we participate or not. Nobody gets hurt, it's the free YouTube world of the internet, full of bizarries and more outrageous bizarries. It's for fun, only very briefly because it gets real boring real fast. Only the people who gets popular and making extra money keeps pursuing their inhibitions in their own weird ways. In real life I doubt they eat all that food; of course not because those are all loops, all fools, all fun only to themselves and all the other fools who follow them. ...Like on Twitter the same with the US President and a whole bunch more of monkeys. But the speeches he's giving across the country incite some people to violence. Then it's no fun anymore, his violent words weight a lot on the bad stuff happening every day, like those pipe bombs, putting fear in people, scaring the peaceful world and embracing the violators, the liars, the killers. Some people would do anything for popularity, money, drawing large audiences; YouTube is a place where people can have their spot, musicians can get recognition, Twitter, Instagram. It's a free speech country. We are privileged because other places if just doesn't fly. You criticize other's ways of living and chop-chop.

Anyooo, I won't be eating for a while now. :D ...Loop me up Scotty.

jhaider

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
A high-end hotel we used to stay at in Hong Kong used to have honeycombs like this in their massive breakfast bar. It was one of the most amazing experiences I remember from going there.

Also miss dumping the heavy cream on my cereal in the morning after milking the cow; we'd use a cotton cloth to filter the milk then dump the heavy creamy stuff on cereal. Makes my mouth water and arteries harden just thinking about it.

You guys are making me miss the hotel we stayed in last summer in Ankara. The breakfast bar had a honeycomb right next to a dish of clotted cream.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Also miss dumping the heavy cream on my cereal in the morning after milking the cow; we'd use a cotton cloth to filter the milk then dump the heavy creamy stuff on cereal. Makes my mouth water and arteries harden just thinking about it.
When I was young my grandmother worked in the cafeteria of a large manufacturing company in Chicago. When the little pints of half&half were getting close to their expiration date they would let her bring them all home. So as a kid a large percentage of the "milk" I drank was really half&half since we got it free. Any wonder why I have to fight to keep my total cholesterol under 300 today? LOL

Top Bottom