• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

This might be a silly question however will the DAC improve the overall audio of my PC?

La!$

For example a song from youtube or an MP3 file etc OR is it only FLAC files? Does the D50S have specs that are good enough to pair with a high end system with an amplifier? Currently my speakers are the Audioengine A5+ which has an inbuilt amp. Thanks for the help! ☺️

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
It's specs are good enough to be considered transparent. I have mine set up just like you do, and it does a great job.

Edit: it also does an equally good job driving my 250wpc @8, 500@4 Krell. You can now relax and enjoy it.

OP
L

La!$

It's specs are good enough to be considered transparent. I have mine set up just like you do, and it does a great job.

Edit: it also does an equally good job driving my 250wpc @8, 500@4 Krell. You can now relax and enjoy it.
Aha! Thank you! ☺️

Krunok

Major Contributor
For example a song from youtube or an MP3 file etc OR is it only FLAC files? Does the D50S have specs that are good enough to pair with a high end system with an amplifier? Currently my speakers are the Audioengine A5+ which has an inbuilt amp. Thanks for the help! ☺️

It does.

Top Bottom