• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

This is the "true" way to ground your electrical system

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
ChKc5CZ.jpg

NOT!

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
The OP image looks like an earth ground. Place the pot in a convenient position and watering it should be a no brainer. See video for hints on watering the pot.

And more pointedly how good your ground conductivity is via scientific experimentation.

Last edited:

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
The OP image looks like an earth ground. Place the pot in a convenient position and watering it should be a no brainer. See video for hints on watering the pot.

And more pointedly how good your ground conductivity is via scientific experimentation.

No you got to have the pot high up to avoid radiated fields, it's vital you use the right type of sellotape too for obvious reasons.

Now using urine, that might have piezoelectric qualities! I am sure some audiophiles could tell me all sorts of things about my health just by listening to my system... This could lead to a whole new way to diagnose illness too, let's put those golden ears to good use... Saving life's!

I could plant something in the pot to serve as a early warning sign, a visual prompt that water is needed.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Thinking of watering the pot....................................doesn't that give you an idea of what to plant? BTW, good urine conductivity is in the 8-16 milli-sieman range for healthy adults.

Speedskater

Major Contributor
It's about as effective as a screen door on a bull or one of those magic grounding boxes that some audiophiles spend money on.

Top Bottom