• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

This has got to be a joke...Right?

Vini darko

Major Contributor
Hahaha
For reference:
Screenshot_20210417-162834.png

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor

Pluto

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
If you struggle with hearing changes from tweaks and modifications made in your system, then this product will help
the product is to be used at your own risk
Errr… what are you actually supposed to do with the stuff?

TeBheag

A Small Island to the West of Mainland Europe
Is their whole site a joke? I desperately wanted the "reviews" to have clever pseudonyms ... Sadly not

Robin L

Master Contributor

Kegemusha

Addicted to Fun and Learning
"Our First NPS-1260 Three Dimensionality Enhancer!"

....so I would be hearing in 3.5 dimensions after? Do you apply that to the ears?

Robin L

Master Contributor
"Our First NPS-1260 Three Dimensionality Enhancer!"

....so I would be hearing in 3.5 dimensions after? Do you apply that to the ears?
Sinuses, via the nostrils.

cursive

Forum Donor
Imagine if you owned this product for years, and apply it every 10-15 times you plug in an RCA or a power cord. The wall sockets and rca sockets on your equipment would be full of this liquid lol. Maybe even dripping inside, or outside. I just don't get products like these, I mean you could spend 600 on genuine equipment, $600 speaker upgrade, $600 room treatment, $600 amplifier, but no, buy some magnetic nail polish to get the real fidelity.

"The reason why NPS-1260 is so dramatically different from other products in the market known as “contact enhancers”; is that the approach and science behind it are different. "

"What is so different about this product is that it doesn't focus on electron transfer, it focuses on magnetic or electromagnetic field transfer. It is uniquely set apart in idea and design. "

mhmm.... science...

Fernando

Forum Donor
“The user needs only give some time after the application to get the full effect; a process called break-in.”

Where I'm from, this is stealing.

q3cpma

Major Contributor
“The user needs only give some time after the application to get the full effect; a process called break-in.”

Where I'm from, this is stealing.
Quite strange that break-in is usually followed by stealing, but in the audiophile world, it's the opposite!

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
In my observation the “Break in Period”, is normally designed to push your decision to keep or return said product, just past the return window! I suppose that is just a coincidence of course. :rolleyes:

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The small bottle is expensive because it contains magnetic monopoles.

Top Bottom