• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

This has got to be a joke...Right?

Anthony101

motorist-Revealed-Five-Snake-Oil-Automotive-Products-Still-Sold-in-Singapore-quantum-fuel-savi...jpg

Fuel Saving Quatun Energy Card with 20000+cc Negative Ions.

Instructions.
Place your card on the fuel filler door to get 15%-30% reduced fuel consumption, increased power and remove carbon deposits.

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor

TeBheag

A Small Island to the West of Mainland Europe
gry1z9rzhfv61.jpg

(stolen from a reddit post I stumbled across)

q3cpma

Major Contributor
View attachment 125551
Fuel Saving Quatun Energy Card with 20000+cc Negative Ions.

Instructions.
Place your card on the fuel filler door to get 15%-30% reduced fuel consumption, increased power and remove carbon deposits.
I sincerly don't know why, but the "German technology" part is the one that made me laugh.

Tatteredmidnight

They also sell a 155lb power cable and don’t even bother to list a price, just “call for pricing.” I guess if you have to ask, you can’t afford it.

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
They also sell a 155lb power cable and don’t even bother to list a price, just “call for pricing.” I guess if you have to ask, you can’t afford it.
on a per pound basis -- probably a pretty good deal, y'know?

Plus -- 155 lbs. That is a lot of electrons*!
Enough to serve the average audiophile's signal transmission needs for a long, long time.

:cool:

richard12511

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
On this theme:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/l...s-signature-power-conditioner-ac-conditioners

A power conditioner, retail $65,000.

But you can grab it now for the cheap discount price of $23,000 !

I mean, look at it's shape! Gotta be worth something, right?

But remember, don't judge it too fast if you pay your money and don't hear anything amazing. It takes 1,000 hours to break in, per instructions!

I feel sorry for folks who get duped into purchasing products like this. I think we tend to imagine the people purchasing these things as having more money than they could ever spend, but I imagine there are also people saving for years for products like this under the assumption that it will transform their system.

Speedskater

Major Contributor
Cyro treating Romex®, actually they are selling NM cable (Non-Metallic) will invalidate the cable's 'UL' listing. There are minimum & maximum storage temperatures for cables.

StuartC

Forum Donor
In my observation the “Break in Period”, is normally designed to push your decision to keep or return said product, just past the return window! I suppose that is just a coincidence of course. :rolleyes:
You could almost be accused of being a cynic with comments like that.

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor

Andysu

Major Contributor
PURE BS SNAKE OIL!

Last edited:
Top Bottom