• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Thinking about getting the Dared MP 5BT....Anyone have experience with this valve amp?

Silgalias

Hi there folks. I have been looking into getting my hands on a valve headphone /speaker amp and was considering the Dared MP 5BT.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07GKZNJV3/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_1?smid=A12LYJB2612SHL&psc=1

Is there anyone out there with any experience with this amp? Or that can offer a better equivalent for under £350/$500.
I believe it has been around in one form or another for about 20 years and I have seen some very complimentary reviews including one by an electrical engineer.
I have Sundara headphones and a variety of IEM`s and would be looking to drive some Vietta Neo 10`s, Warfdale Diamond 9.1`s and maybe some old EPOS E14`s from the 80`s. My music taste is varied but mainly Classic Rock, Progressive, Jazz and Metal.
I have looked at a number of valve headphone amps, though mainly the hybrid type as I am using planar`s, but I much prefer the idea of something I can run through some speakers also

Last edited:
Top Bottom