• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Things that are Just Wrong

• Thread starter Deleted member 28849
  • Start date

Katji

Major Contributor
"Things are that just wrong"? ....... :mad: Thank goodness he's not on [my] tv anymore, I'd sort of forgotten. Maybe they can find him another role now.
Stephen Colbair

Last edited:

Digital_Thor

Don’t even drink but lived in the USA. For a while, was rather surprised to notice on trips to Europe that they drunk it that way. in the USA beer must be cold..very cold.
Had to comment on this one. A few years back, I attended a big beer tasting festival in Copenhagen, where I stumbled upon Brooklyn Brewery.
I tasted the Hand and Seal from Brooklyn. I did not even know how strong it was, but simply enjoyed the sweet notes of coconut. So good that I shortly forgot that I was standing in the middle of a huge crowd of several hundreds of people. Sadly I haven't been able to find it again... and they said it is not brewed anymore.... maybe it'll change - I hope :) Did not need to be ice cold at all to taste great ;)
hand-seal-heroimg@2x-scaled.jpg

frogmeat69

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
@Digital_Thor , sorry to say that was a limited run by Brooklyn Brewery in 2014.
They make my favorite go to beer for summer, Brooklyn Summer Ale, and they once made my favorite beer of all time, Pennant Ale '55, but not any more, :(.

LightninBoy

Addicted to Fun and Learning
This might deserve it's own tread, to protect people with perfect pitch.
I hope it's genuine and real, but it's probably some form of joke, or viral research.

Personally I'm amused that I don't find the "every syllable in a random key thing" annoying at all, where as anything with auto tune drives me crazy, it makes me feel unwell, but I like Daniel Johnston, and Sonic Youths guitar tunings.

You've probably seen this already, but in case you haven't, someone took a stab at fixing this with auto tune.

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
You've probably seen this already, but in case you haven't, someone took a stab at fixing this with auto tune.

I still hate auto-tune.
Someone has transcribed it.
This is notated in 48-tone equal temperament, using quarter tone accidentals as well as arrows to indicate 25 cents.
So now you can sing along at home.

Top Bottom