• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

There is something very, very wrong with today’s music

I have so many albums on my drive that I've never gotten around to listening to yet.
Not to mention what's on my Apple 4k streamer.
So much music, so little time.
Technology giveth (lots of easy ways to get exposed to music) and technology taketh away (being in the U.S. contributes to frequent insane work weeks).

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Technology giveth (lots of easy ways to get exposed to music) and technology taketh away (being in the U.S. contributes to frequent insane work weeks).
The funny part is I'm retired and seem to have less free time than ever. :eek:

The funny part is I'm retired and seem to have less free time than ever. :eek:
Also retired, in my 1st marriage, long ago, I spent near zero time doing music since we clashed on our tastes. Ever since, I made it my mantra to not repeat that mistake. New music keeps you young. Feast Your Ears!

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Also retired, in my 1st marriage, long ago, I spent near zero time doing music since we clashed on our tastes. Ever since, I made it my mantra to not repeat that mistake. New music keeps you young. Feast Your Ears!
Good Mantra !
New women can also keep you young.
Feast your _________________________ LOL

Top Bottom