• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The ultimate headphone stand costs $ 16.99 (and it has additional features)

sprellemannen

Forum Donor
Its name is NÄVLINGE, and it is sold by IKEA.
It
* is bendable (see the photos for an example)
* comes in black, white or blue
* comes in many different variations other than colours (price varies then a bit, but it will still be extremely cheap)
* has a base making it steady
* is a lamp!

IKEA is brilliant.

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

Last edited:

jae

Major Contributor
I like ones that can be clamped to the side or or better yet mounted under a desk, so they don't take up additional space on the desk and can be out of sight/get less dusty

OP
sprellemannen

sprellemannen

Forum Donor
See the link regarding clamped to the side.

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I like ones that can be clamped to the side or or better yet mounted under a desk, so they don't take up additional space on the desk and can be out of sight/get less dusty
Ikea has it
NAVLINGE

OP
sprellemannen

sprellemannen

Forum Donor
No, just no, the weight of headphone is on such a small area, it will make some headbands' soft part dent over time.
I absolutely don't think so (unless your headphones' weight is some kilograms): The part of the lamp where the headphones are "resting" is not crazy hard (but not crazy soft either).

Last edited:

DeepFried

Reactions: RHO

Billy Budapest

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I have one of those “Omega”-shaped bent plywood stands and it works very well. I also have a lucite and wood Audio-Technical stand and it too works well. I used to have a great deal many more headphone stands, including very nice and expensive ones from Wu, Stax, and Oppo, but as I sold the headphones, I too sold the stands—maybe 6-7 stands total.

MC_RME

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Technical Expert
Audio Company
No. On mine the metal is properly 'rounded' to not have blade style edges, everywhere.

Top Bottom