• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The Truth Pre Amp Review

Katji

Major Contributor
I like stark. Especially those knobs.

pma

Major Contributor
It's hard enough for me and others to not bother with posting pictures.
Every competent user is able to compress the image <1MB. The cry is not needed. I posted tons of images here and feel no restriction by the 1MB limit. Learn and grow, it is my recommendation. And stop trolling.

Poultrygeist

Every competent user is able to compress the image <1MB. The cry is not needed. I posted tons of images here and feel no restriction by the 1MB limit. Learn and grow, it is my recommendation. And stop trolling.

Trolling? I've been here longer than you. I can excuse poor translation skills but if that's not the case lets hope your attitude towards others improves.

threni

Major Contributor
It's ASR Top Trumps!!

Name: AudioSceptic
Membership Duration: 23 months

Name: Poultrygeist
Membership Duration: 30 months

BlackTalon

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
You have been here 8 months less, but have collected >1,000 more likes. So you are winning.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
My pictures post on every audio forum except this one. FWIW pictures are the life blood of any forum.
They are important and hence the reason so many people are able to post them without issue. As I have explained, we use high-speed hosting with SSD drives which is much more costly than hard disk others use. We also don't run ads and have sponsors to pay for such things. Last year I had to double the storage we had and it doubled our hosting costs.

Anyway, I made a change just now. Max file size is 5 megabytes. If you upload a picture with high pixel counts though, the system will resize it down to max of 1,500 by 1,500. This way, there is still a mechanism to keep storage costs low.

Katji

Major Contributor
? Where can I see my avatar quality? ...(wtf.)

It's ASR Top Trumps!!

Name: AudioSceptic
Membership Duration: 23 months

Name: Poultrygeist
Membership Duration: 30 months

Poultrygeist

They are important and hence the reason so many people are able to post them without issue. As I have explained, we use high-speed hosting with SSD drives which is much more costly than hard disk others use. We also don't run ads and have sponsors to pay for such things. Last year I had to double the storage we had and it doubled our hosting costs.

Anyway, I made a change just now. Max file size is 5 megabytes. If you upload a picture with high pixel counts though, the system will resize it down to max of 1,500 by 1,500. This way, there is still a mechanism to keep storage costs low.

Thanks for listening and making the change. Now my digital camera pictures post without issue.

Katji

Major Contributor
Yes, obviously, but where is it? - I'm curious. ...how on earth :)

Katji

Major Contributor
ok, so it's this. Silly me, I thought it meant quality of content. :facepalm: :) That would need AI.

1623588941740.png

Top Bottom