• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The prize for this year's Hifi product goes to ...

OP
DanielT

DanielT

Major Contributor
Sounds like a solid pick. I just wonder if the noise is bothersome in the new models. Of course I can cut it some slack due to being budget speakers.
Undoubtedly a very interesting speaker. I could easily imagine them in my main system together with some well-integrated subwoofers.:D

Project Lone Pine - 2nd Wave
Kali’s celebrated LP-6 and LP-8 studio monitors just got a major upgrade. With improvements in the noise floor, output level, frequency response, and distortion, the 2nd Wave of Project Lone Pine are the best monitors you can buy for under $ 500 / pair.

Starting at $ 199

Another who thinks they are burning hot. My guess is that Erin could certainly include them on his list of this year's speakers. :)

Last edited:

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Sounds like a solid pick. I just wonder if the noise is bothersome in the new models. Of course I can cut it some slack due to being budget speakers.
Hiss was one of the complaints of the first version that they fixed on this second version. Note that Erin did not hear any as he writes in the conclusion.

Top Bottom