• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The New King?

WolfX-700

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
@WolfX-700 - is it designed and manufacturered by a Chinese company? You don't have to say the name of the company.
I have a dream that I can promote the progress of Chi-Fi through my measurements. When I measured this product, I smiled like a child who realized dream.

Eetu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I have a dream that I can promote the progress of Chi-Fi through my measurements. When I measured this product, I smiled like a child who realized dream.
I guess that's a YES then :)

Music1969

Major Contributor

Cool !

Well there's 5 or 6 or so, Chi-Fi companies that have shown on ASR the ability to design state of the art.

I'm assuming it's one of them again.

Music1969

Major Contributor
I read that Holo Spring 3 is coming.

Can Holo Spring 3 measure better than the other 3 x Holy DACs which Wolf measured ?! :oops:

All designed by Jeff Zhu

Racheski

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Is it DAC/Amp or pure DAC?

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
call the new king "Kong"

deafenears

Forum Donor
I read that Holo Spring 3 is coming.

Can Holo Spring 3 measure better than the other 3 x Holy DACs which Wolf measured ?! :oops:

All designed by Jeff Zhu

https://www.l7audiolab.com/f/holo-audio-spring-3-prototype/

4VDashboard-1536x845.jpg

12K-2.jpg

Dynamic-Range-NoWt.jpg

peterq

Should be d90s ?? Topping always tunes their product for better performance(卷的更厉害一些)

Top Bottom