• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The Mandalorian - Season 3

JSmith

Master Contributor
The first official trailer for the third season of Star Wars: The Mandalorian was released at D23 Expo on Saturday and gave fans their first look at the eagerly anticipated new season which is set to arrive on Disney+ in February 2023, including the reunion of Din Djarin and Grogu as well as what's next for Din. The trailer also reveals glimpses of new faces in the upcoming season as well as a familiar, fan-favorite one from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Babu Frik.

JSmith

andrewjohn007

Forum Donor
An actor from Swingers becomes the only hope for Star Wars... Whodahthunkit?

Adaboy4z

Finally but still have to wait until next year

RobbanT33

im tired of star wars stuff. obi-wan was what i was waiting for now its just fatigue.

OP
JSmith

JSmith

Master Contributor
the-mandalorian-season-3-poster-release-date.jpg

JSmith

Joe Smith

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Yeah, I'm burnt out on SW and S Trek too. At 64, having been well on in for all of the beginning of both franchises, it's hard to come up with something that really gets me going. I enjoyed the Season 2 end of Mando, that was fun, but it was kind of a long slog to get there. Same feeling re all of the Marvel stuff. It's being created mostly for a younger generation that can enjoy it with fresh eyes and fewer miles on their tires.

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Yeah, I'm burnt out on SW and S Trek too. At 64, having been well on in for all of the beginning of both franchises, it's hard to come up with something that really gets me going.
I hear you... Our Sunday night dinner includes watching the old "Lost in Space" episodes.
Totally cheezy and totally old-skool stoopid but prevents us from gagging during dinner...:facepalm:

ryanosaur

Major Contributor
I try to look at the newer shows from older eyes with a younger mindset. :)
Suspension of disbelief is a b!tch, huh? I find myself willing to let go in hopes of a good ride. Sometimes it pays off. :D Mando and Andor have been good. I actually enjoyed Kenobi despite the obvious flaws.
*shrugs
I'm in as long as they are willing to give me the eye candy our subscription dollars are paying for! ;)

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Suspension of disbelief is a b!tch, huh? I find myself willing to let go in hopes of a good ride. Sometimes it pays off. :D Mando and Andor have been good. I actually enjoyed Kenobi despite the obvious flaws.
*shrugs
I'm in as long as they are willing to give me the eye candy our subscription dollars are paying for! ;)
Mando and Andor yes. Kenobi was a bridge too far. Don't think I'll bother with more Boba Fett either. Might try the new Ahsoka coming up.

Gorgonzola

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'll pass on Mandalorian S03. Boredom brought me to and thru S01 and S02 but enough's enough. 'Puerile' is the word I'd use.

stevenfancher

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Someone has already watched episodes from the new season, what are your opinions? I think the plot is a bit weird.
I guess that lack of posts here since the release should tell you all you need to know ;)

Indeed it's not very good. It feels as split-brain as The book of Boba Fett. I'm not totally hating it (yet), but it is a bit of a let-down.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I find that I don't care much about watching it now. Liked the 2 previous seasons. It's like they changed writers or something.

Top Bottom