• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The Intellectual People Podcast - Chris Connaker of Audiophile Style

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
We have the pleasure to hear from Chris Connaker the founder of Audiophile Style (Computer Audiophile) on how and why he initially started the forum. The path is sure to surprise you!

teched58

This is the guy that threw all of us with technical backgrounds off of his site, because we were upsetting the cable-lovers. It's also the site that pushes that USB regen bullnonsense product.

I get that Chris made a business decision, but by the same token, his site's nonsense is not relevant to the mission of ASR, except insofar as he incentivized many people to come over here.

OP
jtwrace

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
@teched58 I understand what you're saying. I urge you take Amir's approach and keep an open mind as some will flow to the "dark side" of objectivism.

Further, I've tried to talk sense (my sense) into people and it doesn't work primarily. So, if they want to waste money on certain items, have at it! We've had this in politics and religion for a very long time and sometimes it just takes time. ;)

Top Bottom