• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

antcollinet

Master Contributor
The first millennium was the worst. And the second. After that I went into a bit of a decline.
More accurately :

“The first ten million years were the worst," said Marvin, "and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline.”

:p

Emlin

Addicted to Fun and Learning
More accurately :

“The first ten million years were the worst," said Marvin, "and the second ten million years, they were the worst too. The third ten million years I didn't enjoy at all. After that I went into a bit of a decline.”

:p
I prefer my memories to the truth...

fordiebianco

Forum Donor
When people come up to me at work and say "I have a question" I quickly answer 42.

The reaction tells me the intelligence of the requestor.

....or their age and reading habits.

JeffS7444

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I've just finished reading Eoin Colfer's conclusion (?) to the HHGG series, And Another Thing, and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It didn't strike me as particularly Douglas Adams-ish, and maybe that was never the intent. But it did achieve the seemingly impossible (or should I say, almost, but not quite, infinitely improbable) task of rescuing the primary cast from what had seemed like certain doom.

Top Bottom