• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The future doesn't seem hopeful for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomtoo

Major Contributor
I vote for closing this thread. Not that i dont like it. But its inherently political.

And @amirm i dont like that anonymous deleting of a post from a admin.

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Politics we can all appreciate:

Tassin

Today is different from the past, not better nor worse, just different. Looking at things this ways helps accept reality and live in the moment.

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Today is different from the past, not better nor worse, just different. Looking at things this ways helps accept reality and live in the moment.
That's my take on it, too. In general I'm happier because I've matured (?) and can view life more objectively.

A reading of history shows that not much is new, in any event.

Rednaxela

Major Contributor
I vote for closing this thread. Not that i dont like it. But its inherently political.

And @amirm i dont like that anonymous deleting of a post from a admin.
Yes and no. Reading it back, most contributions so far have been relatively a-political.

The current state of V8 engine production, how adaptive cruise control can help avoid speeding tickets, the process of getting older and more and more losing touch with the here and now etc. etc.

That you cannot think of anything non-political to contribute doesn’t make it true for everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom